Thursday, November 20, 2014

Back in to the "holiday" land of the living

So... Did ya miss me? I can say I was too busy with school to blog but I have not been too busy to eat. Having a husband who MUST eat all Non-GMO and organic has made some of our meal choices more adventurous. Many intersting choices and a few epic fails. I thought I would comment on a recent experiment. I am posting the link to a recipe and want to note I did organic spinach, jalapeƱo and cheddar rather than cauliflower, mushroom and goat cheese. Substitute accordingly :-)

See http://nourishnetwork.com/2014/03/21/broccoli-cheddar-quiche-quinoa-crust/

So... My crust was strange. I thought it was good but Wojtek called it "interesting".  Worth a try for those of you trying to go gluten free!

No comments:

Post a Comment