Thursday, September 20, 2012

Central Valley Flavors (Week 38)






I guess I am really slow on the "uptake" but did you know that the Bee does a custom publication called Central Valley Flavors?  They are celebrate all of our wonderful fresh and local produce.

So local foodies, send in your recipes, tips and comments by email to custom@fresnobee.com no later than October 5th.

Be sure to put RECIPE in the subject field.  Include your name, phone number and where you buy your ingredients (a special somewhere).  I'm putting the word out to all my fans and followers, as well as my FB and Twitter friends......if you are a local farmer or grower, a local chef or just someone who appreciates all of those local ingredients....SHARE SHARE SHARE!!

3 comments:

  1. Top post. I look forward to reading more. Cheers
    wholesalers in usa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to thank you for this great read. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    read me

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Basmati grain is unique in that it expands more than twice its dry length during cooking best basmati rice. Unlike other types of rice, the grains only expand lengthways, which allows them to retain their characteristic length and slenderness.

    ReplyDelete