Monday, October 1, 2012

The Magical Mystery Tour (Week 40)

Good LORD!  Week 40 already?  Hard to believe that I have rounded the corner and I am heading to the finish line.  This has been an amazing fun journey and my very first (successful, sort of) blog.  It's a hoot but I have to say that with the horizon holding far to many case studies and literature reviews, I may be cutting back (or blogging my husband's cooking!)

Today I am trying something completely new.......I am giving you a photo (taken by one of my followers of a dish that she/he prepared.  Take a look.....

OK.....the magical mystery tour begins:

1.  What is it (its name)?
2.  Which course (or how is it used)?
3.  Ingredients?
4.  Preparation?

Please enter your answers in the comment section and win a "local" prize.  I am judging on creativity and over all enticing yumminess (is that even a word???)

1 comment:

  1. Smith's Saute'

    3 Yellow Squash
    3 Zucchini Squash
    1 Yellow Onion
    1 Red or Yellow Bell Pepper:
    A big handful of Grape Tomatoes:
    A bunch of Greens: Kale, Chard, Spinach
    Some Crushed Garlic

    First prep Squash and Onions, Bell Pepper by chopping the up not to big nor to small:
    Heat in skillet some Olive Oil: add Onions, Peppers, Squash Sautee these till semi-translucent

    While this is taking place, slice Tomatoes in half and cut your Greens into 2-3 inch strips, and this to skillet along with your Garlic.

    Do not allow Garlic to burn. Lower heat to simmer for about 15 minutes. Salt and Pepper to taste.

    (Posted for Mike Smith, Smith Family Organic)

    ReplyDelete